You and your family can receive excellent dental results with our general dentistry services. Washington Smiles offers several general dentistry services to cater to the needs of your entire family.
We always welcome new patients at our office, so be sure to call us to schedule your appointment.
General dentistry services offered at Washington Smiles
- Care and prevention for adults— To defend yourself against plaque (the cause of most dental problems), see our dentists for regular visits and practice proper oral hygiene. We provide services to prevent dental problems as much as possible. During these services, we try to preserve as much of the natural tooth structure as possible. We are also firm believers in the early detection and treatment of oral problems.
- Advanced dental technology— You and your family will receive dental services while we use our state-of-the-art equipment and advanced dental technology. Our dentists and staff members stay ahead of the curve, and we complete additional training on the latest advances in dentistry.
- Care and prevention for children— It is important for children to prevent tooth decay and gum disease as much as possible since their teeth are in development. We provide oral hygiene instruction and services to meet your child’s unique dental needs.
- Laser dentistry— Laser dentistry makes your visit to Washington Smiles more comfortable and more convenient. If you’d like to learn more about how we use lasers during some procedures, our dentists will be more than happy to speak with you.
- Same-day emergency dental care— We know that emergency dental situations don’t always happen during office hours. We make it convenient for patients who need same-day emergency dental care. All you need to do is call our office and let us know that it is an emergency situation. We will do our very best to see you that same day.
- Tooth extractions— Getting a tooth extracted is sometimes the best thing to do in certain situations. We do this in the most comfortable, pain-free way possible.
- Bone grafting— Sometimes a bone graft must be done in order to properly place dental implants. Washington Smiles can complete the bone grafting procedure to meet your dental needs.
- Root canal therapy— Getting a root canal procedure isn’t at the top of anyone’s list, but it is, however, a very important service for your overall dental health. We do this in the most comfortable, pain-free way possible.
- On-site dental labs— Having an on-site dental lab saves patients money and time. There is very little wait time for the fabrication of crowns (and other restorations), which means less dental appointments for you in the long run.
If you are ready for your routine checkup appointment, call our office today to schedule your appointment. We look forward to meeting you and your family.