Cosmetic BOTOX® Injections in Washington, MO
With BOTOX®, you can say goodbye to fine lines and wrinkles! Regardless of age, BOTOX® treatments can be an excellent option for anti-aging treatments, diminishing existing lines and preventing new lines from forming.
Smiling, frowning, squinting, and laughing are natural parts of life. But as you might already know, all of these everyday facial expressions can cause fine lines and wrinkles. Luckily BOTOX® is one of the most effective, non-invasive injectable treatments out there to help temporarily diminish the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
What Does BOTOX® Treat?
- Crow’s Feet – reduce the annoying little lines around your outer eyes
- Frown Lines – get rid of the lines on your outer lips
- Horizontal Forehead Lines – reduce the appearance of forehead lines
- Under Eye Lines – lessen the bags under your eyes
- Masseters ( Jaw Muscles) – relax the masseter muscle by limiting its movement
- Marionette Lines – turn the corner of your mouth up to treat Prejowl
- Bunny Lines – smooth out horizontal lines on your nose
- Lip Lines – reduce the lines on the lower and upper lip
- Pebble Chin – reduce the appearance of a dimpled or pitted chin
BOTOX® Procedure Time
Your procedure time will depend on your specific treatment that day, but typically BOTOX® procedures last between 15 to 30 minutes.
Side Effects & Recovery Times
After treatment, the most common side effects include slight bruising, swelling, and redness around the treated areas.
Following your BOTOX® treatments, you’ll typically start to experience and notice results within 3 to 4 days. Results will then continue to increase over the next two weeks. The results of injections can last for up to 4 months.
Ready to schedule your BOTOX® appointment? Sign up for a slot today at one of our locations!